Tableau Desktop Level 3: Dashboard Deep Dive
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
With so many competing technologies, Tableau has emerged as a powerful favorite in the world of Business Intelligence solutions. This course will take your Tableau skills to the next level by teaching you best practice, along with the most sought after dashboard designs.
You are about to embark upon an intense, but amusing journey that will provide you with an arsenal of innovative techniques. Your new toolset will help you re-use your current Tableau worksheets and to create new ones for the purpose of including those worksheets on dashboards that you will be proud to share. Users will enjoy interacting with your dashboards for the purpose of getting deep analytical information from them and they will be impressed with their flexibility. Most important, the class will overview various business scenarios that translate into different types of dashboards and you will leave with that understanding.
By the end of the course, you should be able to create effective dashboards on your own and you will also walk away with class files that help you get a head start.
The Tableau Dashboard Design class is associated with the Tableau Desktop Certified Professional Exam. When combined with our Tableau Desktop Level 1: Introduction Tableau Desktop Level 2: Advanced classes, you will strengthen your ability to pass this exam.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students should have 6-12 months of Tableau Desktop training or 6 months of hands-on Tableau Desktop experience. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables and calculations will be helpful. Experience using the Windows Operating System is required, including navigation of the File Explorer.
- This two-day class is designed to provide the Tableau Advanced user a solid foundation using Tableau Worksheet Views inside of various Dashboard types. Students should have attended both of the following classes: Tableau Desktop Level 1: Introduction and Tableau Desktop Level 2: Advanced
- This class is fast-paced and includes an intensive amount of hands-on work so students should have at least 6 months of hands-on Tableau Desktop experience.