SVPN: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) is a 5-day course which teaches students how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences students will acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
This course is a part of CCNP Security.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Familiarity with the various Cisco router and firewall command modes
- Experience navigating and managing Cisco routers and firewalls
- Clear understanding of the benefits of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options
- Network security engineer
- CCNP Security candidate
- Channel Partner