SISE: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v3.x
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Learn to install, configure, and deploy ISE with labs written for ISE Version 3.x.
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v3.x – This 5-day Cisco ISE training program discusses the Cisco Identity Services Engine, an identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization, combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device onboarding, and guest management, into a single context-aware identity-based platform. This CCNP course provides students with the knowledge and skills to enforce security posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints as well as enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
When it comes to CCNP security, this is an ideal course for anyone who plans to work with the Cisco Identity Services Engine. Sign up for this Cisco ISE implementation course or one of our other Cisco ISE training courses today, and feel free to read below to learn more about course information.
NterOne labs have been updated to Cisco ISE Release v3.x. There is an extensive number of labs in this class. We recommend you have either 2 monitors or a tablet and PC while attending this class. You will need one for the student guide and the second to perform the lab procedures.
We also recommend you do all the connectivity tests that will be sent to you a few days before your class on the PC you will be using during class, as well as the internet connection to verify there are no restrictions that would cause issues with the class connectivity.
This course is a part of CCNP Security.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS CLI
- Familiarity with Cisco ASA
- Familiarity with Cisco VPN clients
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Familiarity with 802.1x
- ISE Administrators / Engineers
- Wireless Administrators / Engineers
- Consulting Systems Engineers
- Technical / Wireless / BYOD / Security Solutions Architects
- ATP partner systems and field engineers
- Systems integrators who install and implement the Cisco Identity Service Engine v3 x