Oracle 19c Database Tuning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Oracle 19C Database Tuning is an intermediate level course for Oracle database experienced attendees that explores core tuning skills such as Database parameters, SQL Tuning Advisor, SQL Access Advisor, Adaptive SQL plans and more.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- This intermediate-level course requires students have incoming experience working with Oracle Database 18 or higher.