Oracle 19c Database Administration I
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Oracle 19c Database Administration I is a comprehensive, hands-on course provides concrete information on the design of an Oracle Database instance and database, allowing you to manage your database investment. In this class, you will learn how to create database storage structures that align with your requirements and business models. You will also learn how to create users and administer databases as well as harden the databases to meet your business requirements. This is the foundational course for learning about Oracle Database and it does not assume prior knowledge or Oracle technologies.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Basic understanding of Oracle Database principles
- Linux skills, including familiarity with command-line options such as ls, cd, cp, and su
- Beginning to intermediate proficiency with SQL
- This hands-on course is geared for experienced DBAs new to Oracle 19c.