Optimize query performance in Azure SQL
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Analyze individual query performance and determine where improvements can be made. Explore performance-related Dynamic Management Objects. Investigate how indexes and database design affect queries.
This Course helps prepare you for Exam DP-300: Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions.
- 1 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to use tools for running queries against a Microsoft SQL database, either on-premises on cloud-based
- Ability to write code in the SQL language, particularly the Microsoft T-SQL dialect, at a basic level.
- Basic understanding of structure and usage of SQL Server indexes
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts
- The audience for this course is data professionals managing data and databases who want to learn about administering the data platform technologies that are available on Microsoft Azure.