Moving to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud with Amazon Web Services
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Navigate the move from an on-premises environment into Citrix Cloud and learn to deploy resource locations onto Amazon Web Services. Learn the architecture, communications, and management of Citrix Cloud and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service and then migrate existing infrastructure and settings into Citrix Cloud. If you are planning a move to Citrix Cloud or starting out anew, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to understand, manage, and deliver successfully. Plan machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Amazon Web Services and deploy those machines using Machine Creation Services.
You will also learn valuable leading practices for maintaining and managing your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment, including deployments integrated with AWS, such as power management and the use of Autoscale. Together with the hands-on lab exercises, this course gives you the opportunity to create a successful Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment on AWS.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience deploying and managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment.
- Basic knowledge of the Amazon Web Services platform including:
- • Virtual Machines
- • Networking
- • Storage
- Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects designing or deploying Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops workloads on Amazon Web Services.