Microsoft Visio 2019: Part 2
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Microsoft® Visio® stands out among similar applications because of its unique ability to draw a wide variety of diagrams, flowcharts, workflows, and organization structures—anything that can be represented by shapes connected by lines. Most importantly, these shapes can be rearranged and with corresponding lines remaining intact. Visio has improved over the years as features common among Microsoft® Office applications have been added. Today, Visio is well integrated with other members of the Office family as well as Microsoft’s cloud-based services. This greatly enriches the sharing and publishing of Visio drawings.
In Microsoft® Visio® 2019: Part 1, you learned the basic skills needed to create and modify various Visio drawings. In Microsoft® Visio® 2019: Part 2, you will learn about more advanced features—making you a more efficient and effective Visio user.
- 1 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have the ability to create basic workflows and other common diagram types in Visio. You can obtain this level of knowledge and skills by taking the following Logical Operations course: Microsoft® Visio® 2019: Part 1
- This course includes activities that involve using software such as Excel, Access, and Project. While the listed courses are not mandatory, you can still benefit by taking the following Logical Operations courses to gain an understanding of the basics of the software used with Visio in this course: Microsoft® Excel® for Office 365 (Desktop or Online): Part 1, Microsoft® Access® for Office 365: Part 1 and Microsoft® Project 2019: (On-Premise or Online Editions) Part 1
- Hardware: For this course, you will need one workstation for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Bootable DVD-ROM or USB drive.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Fast Ethernet (100 Mb/s) adapter or faster and cabling to connect to the classroom network.
- IP addresses that do not conflict with other portions of your network.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional or Enterprise
- Microsoft® Visio® Professional 2019
- Microsoft® Visio® Online Plan 1 or Online Plan 2 subscription if you wish to access Visio for the Web
- Microsoft® Office 365™ license
- Microsoft® Project Professional 2019
- Adobe® Reader® (latest version)
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
- The target student for this course is a graphic designer, subject matter specialist, or other knowledge worker with basic Microsoft Visio 2019 skills (such as creating basic workflows and other diagrams) who needs to use Visio to create complex graphics and illustrations (such as floor plans, custom maps, and scientific illustrations) that may be linked to external data sources and may be inserted into other Microsoft Office files.