Microsoft Office Access 2019: Part 3
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
You’ve covered many of the basic functions of Microsoft® Office Access®, and now you’re ready to learn advanced Access features such as database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multiple-user access, and more. Knowledge of these features separates database professionals from casual database users or occasional designers.
This course is the third part of a three-course series that covers the skills needed to perform basic database design and development in Access 2019.
- Microsoft ® Office Access ® 2019: Part 1 : Focuses on the design and construction of an Access database —viewing, navigating, searching, and entering data in a database, as well as basic relational database design and creating simple tables, queries, forms, and reports.
- Microsoft ® Office Access ® 2019: Part 2 : Focuses on optimization of an Access database, including optimizing performance and normalizing data; data validation; usability; and advanced queries, forms, and reports.
- Microsoft ® Office Access ® 2019: Part 3 (this course): Focuses on managing the database and supporting complex database designs , including import and export of data; using action queries to manage data; creating complex forms and reports; macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA); and tools and strategies to manage, distribute, and secure a database.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Access Expert (Office 363 and Office 2019): Exam MO-500 certification.
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Access 2019, including a working knowledge of database design and creation, form design and creation, report design and creation, and a working knowledge of database querying and the various table relationships. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses: Microsoft® Office Access® 2019: Part 1 and Microsoft® Office Access® 2019: Part 2
- Hardware: For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations.
- 1.6 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) multi-core processor
- 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM (64-bit) or 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- 20 GB available hard disk space (64-bit) or 16 GB (32-bit)
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- 1280 × 1024 or higher resolution monitor recommended
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Software: Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional or Enterprise and Microsoft® Office 2019 Professional Plus
- Students taking this course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2019 and need to learn advanced skills.