Microsoft Office Access 2019: Part 1
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Data is everywhere. Most job roles today involve some form of data management. Virtually everyone is affected in some way by the need to manage data. A relational database application such as Microsoft® Office Access® can help you and your organization with this task. This course is the first part of a three-course series that covers the skills needed to perform database design and development in Access.
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2019: Part 1 (this course): Focuses on the design and construction of an Access database —viewing, navigating, searching, and entering data in a database, as well as basic relational database design and creating simple tables, queries, forms, and reports.
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2019: Part 2 : Focuses on optimization of an Access database, including optimizing performance and normalizing data, data validation, usability, and advanced queries, forms, and reports.
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2019: Part 3 : Focuses on managing the database and supporting complex database designs , including import and export of data, using action queries to manage data, creating complex forms and reports, macros and VBA, and tools and strategies to manage, distribute, and secure a database.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Access Expert (Office 363 and Office 2019): Exam MO-500 certification.
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking either of the following Logical Operations courses, or any similar courses in general Microsoft Windows skills: Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 or Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7
- Hardware: For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations.
- 1.6 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) multi-core processor
- 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM (64-bit) or 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- 20 GB available hard disk space (64-bit) or 16 GB (32-bit)
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- 1280 × 1024 or higher resolution monitor recommended
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Software: Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional or Enterprise and Microsoft® Office 2019 Professional Plus
- This course is designed for students looking to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2019, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.