ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701 by enhancing an existing ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 and the guidance of ISO/IEC 27002.
What You’ll Learn
This training course is designed to prepare its participants implement a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in compliance with the requirements and guidance of the ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of privacy information management and learn how to manage and process data while complying with various data privacy regimes.
After mastering the implementation and management of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Implementer Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO/IEC 27701 requirements in an organization.
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of PIMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” exam meets all the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS)
Domain 2: Privacy Information Management System controls and best practices
Domain 3: Planning a PIMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27701
Domain 4: Implementing a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
Domain 6: Continuous improvement of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
Domain 7: Preparing for a PIMS certification audit
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO/IEC 27701 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies. To be considered valid, the implementation activities should follow the best implementation practices and include activities such as:
- Drafting a PIMS plan
- Initiating a PIMS implementation
- Implementing a PIMS
- Monitoring and managing a PIMS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
Credential Exam Professional experience PIMMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Provisional Implementer PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Implementer PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Privacy Information Management Project activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Privacy Information Management Project activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Senior Lead Implementer PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Privacy Information Management Project activities: a total of 1,000 hour Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- 5 days Instructor-led training
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training materials and practical examples will be distributed.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Self-Study option available with Training material and Certification voucher at $ 1095 (Instructor-led training not included).*
- A fundamental understanding of information security and comprehensive knowledge of the ISMS implementation principles
- Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
- PIMS team members