ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Master the Systematic Approach To Risk Management With ISO 27005
The ISO /IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager certification relates to information security. It defines the context of evaluating the risk and addressing them by creating a well-designed plan.
CCS Learning Academy will provide you with hands-on knowledge of the distinct methodologies, and adoption of the process. Besides, we also ensure that after completing the course you can mitigate risks effectively throughout the organization.
This is an instructor-led course that lets candidates get hands-on knowledge in supporting an organization’s risk management processes. If you have any further queries related to our lead risk manager certification course schedule a call with us.
The ISO 27005 Training facilitates Information security Implementation through the approach of risk management.
The procedure is supported by the Standard International Standard Concepts from ISO / IEC 27001. Our “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Course gives you an in-depth knowledge of the best risk management practices such as:
- The Operationally Critical Threat, Asset, and Vulnerability EvaluationSM (OCTAVE),
- Expression of Needs and Identification of Security Objectives (EBIOS)
- Harmonized TRA.
Apply For The ISO/ IEC 27005 Risk Manager Course?
CCS Learning Academy has built the risk manager certification course for students and professionals involved in the management of information security in an organization.
Information security risk managers or privacy officials who maintain confidentiality in an organization can also apply for the course.
What are the job prospects you get by completing risk manager training?
Our course is designed for information security risk managers and team members individually responsible for managing information security risk within an organization.
Also, Security Risk management enthusiasts can apply to the course.
After the completion of the course, you can absolutely apply for senior-level positions in risk management like:
- Regional Information Security manager
- Principal Information security consultant
- Audit and policy lead
- Cyber security Consultant
- Security Architect
- Audit & Policy Senior Associate
In fact, the course will make you competent to assure clients that you can confidently look after their confidential information.
What is the difference between ISO / IEC 27005 and ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager?
ISO/IEC 27005 is a training course that helps candidates to acquire competencies in establishing and improving risk management programs.
On the other hand, the ISO 31000, lead manager training course helps the participants to enhance their competencies in making decisions related to risk management and improving the overall performance of the organization.
Both pieces of training are based on the areas of risk management in an organization. Furthermore, ISO 31000 guidelines are based on more general risk management subject areas. It is based on the guidelines applied to any risk management area in an organization.
Whereas, the ISO 27005 risk management standards’ best practices are based on information security complied with the requirements of the (ISMS) Information Security Management System.
What Are the Benefits You can enjoy with risk manager training?
The risk manager training will significantly uplift your professional resume and also help you to make smart decisions in your professional environment.
Here are a few of the benefits that you can get by completing the risk management training course:
- Become a certified risk manager: The enterprise risk management course will evidently help you to master approaches and methods and effectively manage the risk management process.
- Provide advice related to Information Security to the organizations: The certificate is a proven documentation of your qualification in security risk management. Indeed, you can use it to effectively advise organizations on security risk management best practices.
- Help you to pass the exam: Our course will give you all the required insights on the PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 examination. Therefore, using our resources comprising both theory and practical assessments you can easily prepare for the examination.
When you will be able to manage risk effectively you can anticipate problems in advance and increase the performance of your organization.
Why Choose CCS Learning Academy For Risk Management Courses?
CCS Learning Academy is leading the IT training industry for over 25 years. We have experience and understanding of the risk management processes. Also, the ISO 27005 risk manager certification guidelines. Nevertheless, we continuously improve our course based on the guidelines mentioned by the PECB.
Here are a few reasons to choose us as your ISO/IEC 27005 training partner:
- Instructor Led Classes
- Case Studies and Real-world Scenarios
- Pre and Post Assessments/Evaluations
- Collaboration with Classmates
- Experience Certificate after the completion of the course
At CCS Learning Academy, we are here for professionals and students willing to build their identity in modern digitally upgraded work environments. Also, being a subsidiary of CCS Global Tech we get the privilege to connect our students to the highly trained and experienced professional experts working with us.
Hence, for a detailed inside of the ISO / IEC 27005 course, feel free to get in touch with us.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Information Security Risk Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on cases studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security Risk Management
Domain 2: Implementation of an Information Security Risk Management program
Domain 3: Information security risk assessment
Domain 4: Information security risk treatment
Domain 5: Information security risk communication, monitoring and improvement
Domain 6: Information security risk assessment methodologies
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO/IEC 27005 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies. The requirements for PECB Manager Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience Risk Management experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Provisional Risk Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in ISRM Information Security Risk Management activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in ISRM Information Security Risk Management activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Senior Lead Risk Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in ISRM Information Security Risk Management activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
To be considered valid, the information security activities should follow best implementation and management practices and include the following:
- Defining a risk management approach
- Determining the basic criteria, objectives, scope and boundaries
- Identifying assets, threats, existing controls, vulnerabilities and consequences (impacts)
- Assessing consequences and incident likelihood
- Performing risk assessment
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for an organization
- Defining risk evaluation criteria
- Evaluating risk treatment options
- Determining the risk acceptance criteria
- Selecting and implementing Information Security controls
- Determining the risk communication plans and objectives
- Performing risk management monitoring and reviews
- 5 days Instructor-led training
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Certification fees and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- Participants will be provided with training course materials containing over 450 pages of information, practical examples, quizzes, and exercises.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- Candidates who have completed the training course but failed the exam are eligible to retake it once for free within a 12-month period from the initial date of the exam.
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Self-Study option available with Training material and Certification voucher at $ 1095 (Instructor-led training not included).*
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27005 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Assessment and Information Security.
- Information Security risk managers
- Information Security team members
- Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, and risk within an organization
- Individuals implementing ISO/IEC 27001, seeking to comply with ISO/IEC 27001 or individuals who are involved in a risk management program
- IT consultants
- IT professionals
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers