Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) v1.0 course gives you a broad overview of network automation skills.
This course does not lead directly to a certification exam, but it does cover foundational knowledge that can help you prepare for several professional-level automation courses and exams.
- $250.00 for 6 months of access
- This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Routing and switching including Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), and basic configuration features such as interfaces, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and static routes
- Fundamentals of Python data structures and programming constructs such as loops, conditionals, and classes, or the equivalent of 3-6 months of experience writing Python scripts
- Basic Linux commands for navigating the file system and executing scripts
- Knowledge of working with text editors
- This course is designed primarily for customer engineers and systems engineers in the following job roles:
- Automation architect and engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- DevOps engineer
- Network administrator, architect, consulting engineer, design engineer, engineer, operator, and reliability engineer
- Sales engineer
- Site reliability engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- This course would also be useful for network manager job roles such as:
- Application developer
- Collaboration developer and solutions architect
- IT director
- Mobile developer
- Network Operations Center (NOC) manager
- Software architect
- Web developer