Implementing ArubaOS-CX Switching, Rev. 20.21
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course teaches you the advanced skills necessary to implement and operate enterprise level Aruba campus switching solutions. You will build on the skills you learned at the Associate level to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions using Aruba’s OS-CX routing and switching technologies. In this course, participants learn about ArubaOSCX switch technologies including: securing port access with Aruba’s dynamic segmentation, redundancy technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), link aggregation techniques including Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP) and switch virtualization with Aruba’s Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) and Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). This course is approximately 50% lecture and 50% hands-on lab exercises.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Recommended course: ArubaOS-CX Switching Fundamentals, Rev. 20.21
- Typical candidates for this course are IT Professionals who will deploy and manage networks based on HPE’s ArubaOS-CX