DCITv7: Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v7.0
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this 5-day course, Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) v7.0, students will learn methodologies and tools to identify issues that may occur in data center network architecture. Students will get extensive hands-on practice troubleshooting installation, configuration and interconnectivity issues on Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Fabric Extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS, Cisco ACI, and more. Learn to troubleshoot LAN, SAN, Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
This course will help students:
- Learn how to deploy and troubleshoot various components of Cisco data center infrastructure to support performance, resiliency, scalability needs
- Gain knowledge and skills through Cisco’s unique combination of lessons and hands-on practice using enterprise-grade Cisco learning technologies, data center equipment, and software
- Qualify for professional-level job roles
This course helps prepare you to take the exam, Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (300-615 DCIT), which leads to CCNP Data Center and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Operations certifications.
This course is a part of CCNP Data Center.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Configure, secure, and maintain LAN and SAN based on Cisco Nexus and MDS switches
- Configure, secure, and maintain Cisco Unified Computing System
- Configure, secure, and maintain Cisco ACI
- Network Designers
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Systems Engineers
- Technical Solutions Architects
- Server Administrators
- Network Managers
- Cisco Integrators/Partners