CRISC: Certified Risk and Information Systems Control
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact UsCourse schedule:
About This Course
This official ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification training and the CRISC online training courses provide you with in-depth coverage on the four CRISC domains: risk identification; IT risk assessment; risk response and mitigation; risk and control monitoring and reporting.
After completing CRISC certification training, you’ll know the ways that IT and enterprise risk management are key to an organization’s operations and strategy. If you are an IT professional, risk and control professional, business analyst, project manager, or compliance professional, our expertly designed CRISC certification training and CRISC online training courses will teach you to defend, protect, and future-proof your enterprise.
In our CRISC certification training or CRISC online training courses, you’ll cover all four domains of the ISACA CRISC exam and gain the knowledge and concepts required to obtain CRISC certification.
1. How long does it take to get a CRISC certification? The certification period is 3 years.
2. Which is better, CISM or CRISC? In terms of earnings, CRISC is a better certification to have than CISM. CRISC certified professionals generally earn between $132,000 and $152,000 annually.
3. Is CRISC an in-demand certification? Because of the ever-increasing number of cybersecurity breaches worldwide, CRISC certified professionals have become highly desired by employers.
4. How many times can I take the CRISC exam? You can attempt the CRISC exam four times in one 365-day period from the time of your first test (a rolling year).
- 3 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that participants have at least 3-5 years of previous experience in Risk Management.
- Risk professionals with 3-5 years of experience
- Risk manager
- Security manager
- Business analyst
- IT manager
- Operations manager
- Information control manager
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer