C)PEH – Certified Professional Ethical Hacker eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
To protect an information system you need to be able to see that system through the eyes of the attacker. The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker certification course is the foundational training to Mile2’s line of penetration testing courses because it teaches you to think like a hacker. Therefore, you can set up dynamic defenses to prevent intrusion.
First, you will learn the value of vulnerability assessments. Then, you will discover how to use those assessments to make powerful changes in an information system’s security. Additionally, you will learn how malware and destructive viruses function and how to implement counter response and preventative measures when it comes to a network hack.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months of IT security experience
* 12 months of Networking experience
* Mile2 C)PEH
- The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- IS Security Owners
- Security Officers
- Ethical Hackers
- Information Owners
- Penetration Testers
- System Owners and Managers
- Cyber Security Engineers