COBIT: Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
COBIT is a framework for enterprise governance and management of information and technology (I&T) that supports enterprise goal achievement. This Foundation Course is intended for current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders as well as those new to COBIT who are interested in achieving the latest foundation certificate. This course will consist of two days of instructor-led materials as well as self-study which will highlight the concepts, models, and key definitions of the COBIT framework and help prepare learners to take the COBIT 2019 Foundation Exam. This course includes an exam voucher.
- 4 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- No formal qualification is required to take this COBIT training online course or complete the exam, other than the experience and knowledge of IT service-providing firms or IT service-providing departments of any firm.
- Current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders who are interested in achieving the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate.
- Individuals with no previous COBIT training or certifications interested in learning the COBIT 2019 framework essentials.
- Those looking to prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.