CLICA: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) is a 5-day course which provides students with the knowledge and skills to streamline communication protocol, strengthen compliance measures, and enhance their communication systems and devices with knowledge about Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco® Unified IM & Presence, Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Unity Express, and Application clients. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on training, you acquire the skills to maximize the agility of robust management systems.
This course will prepare you for 300-810 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA).
This course is a part of CCNP Collaboration.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Basic understanding of networking technologies.
- Basic understanding of voice and video.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience including single site dial plan, single Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks.
- This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles:
- Network architect
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Network administrator