CLAUI: Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course prepares you for the 300-835 Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO) certification exam.
This course is a part of CCNP Collaboration.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and REST APIs
- Basic programming and scripting skills in Python
- Intermediate knowledge in managing and configuring three or more of the following Cisco Collaboration offerings:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco Finesse
- Cisco Webex Devices (Collaboration and Video Endpoints)
- Cisco Webex Teams
- The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP)
- This course is designed for network and software engineers interested in Cisco Collaboration and Webex automation and who hold job roles such as:
- Collaboration Sales Engineer
- Collaboration Software Developer
- Collaboration Solutions Architect
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Software Architect
- Software Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Wireless Design Engineer
- Wireless Engineer