Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Amazon Web Services
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Learn to plan, create, maintain, and support your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment using Amazon Web Services-based resource locations. Gain the skills needed to prepare your AWS environment for resource location virtual machines, and provision VDAs in AWS using Machine Creation Services in Citrix Cloud.
In this course, you will learn how to provide remote access to AWS-based published resources using Citrix Workspace, Citrix StoreFront, and Citrix Gateway. The remote access learning content is applicable to Citrix Cloud and Citrix on-premises deployments.
You will also learn valuable leading practices for maintaining and managing your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment, including deployments integrated with AWS, such as power management and the use of Autoscale. Together with the hands-on lab exercises, this course gives you the opportunity to create a successful Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment on AWS.
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience deploying and managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in on-premises environment.
- Basic knowledge of the Amazon Web Services platform including:
- • Virtual Machines
- • Networking
- • Storage
- Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects designing or deploying Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops workloads on Amazon Web Services.