Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x Help Desk Support
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Learn to support end-users accessing virtual apps and desktops as part of a Citrix solution. In this course, you will learn to use Citrix Director to interact with user sessions and to capture information for solving issues or escalating to the administration team. Gain foundational knowledge about the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops technology and an understanding of how components interact. You will learn about each component focusing on common user related issues that may arise, and how to apply a methodical approach to solve them using real world scenarios. By the end of the course, you will be able to solve or escalate end-user issues appropriately
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- This course requires little to no previous experience with the 7.x version of the platform; however, Citrix recommends completing the free Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Introduction bundle at training.citrix.com.
- Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x in an on-premises environment moving to the Citrix Cloud and deploying their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops workloads on Microsoft Azure.