Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Designed to learn how to set up scalability, redundancy and security configurations. You will learn advance features to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and combining App Layers and Workspace Environment Management, which can improve logon times, centralize user settings management, optimize the performance of machines running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA).
In the advanced troubleshooting section, you will learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health. You’ll leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multizone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, and HDX.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7. Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud.
- Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.