C)ISSM – Certified Information Systems Security Manager
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Companies will lean on a Certified IS Security Manager, C)ISSM to create solutions for tomorrow’s problems, today. When it comes to identifying critical issues and providing effective IS management solutions. The knowledge and course content provided in the Certified Information Systems Security Manager – C)ISSM will not only cover ISACA®’s CISM exam but will provide a measurable certification that demonstrates proficiency in the IS Management Field. The Certified Information Systems Security Manager covers the skills and knowledge to assess threat analysis and risks, Risk & incident management, Security programs and CISO roles, IS security strategy and frameworks, Audit and Risk management creation of policies, compliance and awareness, as well as DR and BCP development, deployment and maintenance.
C)ISSM Key Course Information
* 1 year experience in information systems
* Mile2 C)ISSM
Upon completion, Certified IS Security Manager students will have a strong foundation in Cyber Security & IS management standards with current best practices and will be prepared to competently take the C)ISSM exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- 4 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Cyber Range Access (if applicable)
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Penetration Testers
- Microsoft Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Active Directory Administrators
- Anyone looking to learn more about security