CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
We offer CISM certification training and a CISM online course to prepare you for the CISM certification exam. Having a CISM certification helps experienced information security management professionals advance in their careers. The course is designed for those who have experience developing and managing information security programs and who understand these programs’ relationship to their organization’s overall business goals. Our CISM certification training and CISM online course are expertly designed to prepare you for the CISM exam.
1. Is CISM better than CISSP?
CISM is considered an intermediate-level certification whereas CISSP is considered to be advanced. For that reason, it’s better that you earn the CISM certification before pursuing the advanced alternative.
2. How do I get a CISM certificate?
In addition to passing the CISM certification exam, you need to have had five years of experience working in information security, with at least three years of information security management experience.
3. How much does CISM certification cost?
You can expect to pay $575 to take the CISM exam.
- 4 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- It is recommended that participants have at least 3-5 years of previous experience in Information Security.
- The CISM certification training and CISM online course are professionally designed for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities, including IT consultants, auditors, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators, and security engineers.