CGEIT: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
By the conclusion of this course, attendees will:
- Learn the specific requirements for passing the CGEIT Exam and attaining a certification
- Review key concepts, tasks, and knowledge related to the duties of an IT governance professional which serve as the foundation of the CGEIT Exam
- Learn successful methods of how to evaluate exam questions and answers, including analysis and explanations
- Review useful, proven information on study and exam time management
- Complete and review a mock exam, including answers and explanations
- 4 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no prerequisites for attendance. To register for the exam, individuals must provide evidence of appropriate IT governance work experience as defined by the CGEIT job practice.
- The CGEIT prep training course (ISACA) is aimed to for IT & business professionals who have significant management, advisory, or assurance experience relating to the governance of enterprise IT.
- IT Governance Framework
- Strategic Alignment
- Value Delivery
- Risk Management
- Resource Optimization