C)CSO – Certified Cloud Security Officer
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Mile2’s Cloud Security Officer, C)CSO, course will provide you something you will not find in other class! The Cloud is being widely adopted today for a diverse set of reasons. However, many are finding that security in the cloud is a huge challenge. The C)CSO looks to fill the gap in cloud security education and give you the skills you need to develop strong cloud security.
What makes this course powerful is the pairing of knowledge from leading cloud security authorities, with practical lab exercises. You will leave the course with a solid understanding of the cloud stack having been introduced to many technologies used in the cloud. Whether you are implementing private cloud architecture or managing solutions from various vendors, this course is for you.
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge.
* General understanding of cloud architectures
* Minimum 12 months experience with general security
* Mile2 C)CSO
Upon completion, Certified Cloud Security Officer students will understand Cloud security from a real-world viewpoint, and comprehend the industry security standards. The student will also be prepared to take the C)CSO exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- 5 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Exam Prep
- e-Lab Guide (if applicable)
- Cyber Range Access (if applicable)
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Virtualization Administrators
- Cloud Security Officer
- Virtualization and Cloud Auditors
- Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers
- Those seeking CCSP certification
- Anyone seeking an understanding of security in the Cloud