CCNA: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) is a 5-day class that teaches learners how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a network components, such as switch, router, and Wireless LAN Controller; managing network devices, and identifying basic security threats. Today’s job roles are ever changing. The new CCNA will now cover wireless, overview of SD-WAN, DNA Center and Security threats.
The goal of the course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills that are necessary to install, configure, and operate a small to medium-sized network.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA certification
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician