ArubaOS-CX Switching Fundamentals, Rev. 20.21
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course teaches you the fundamental skills necessary to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions using Aruba’s OS-CX routing and switching technologies. This course consists of approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on lab exercises to help you learn how to implement and validate small to medium enterprise network solutions. This 5-day course prepares candidates for the Aruba Certified Switching Associate exam.
In this course, participants learn about ArubaOS-CX switch technologies including multi-layer switches. You will also learn about broadcast domains and Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs); secure management protocols such as AAA, SSH, HTTPS, and Dynamic Segmentation using Aruba’s Role-Based Access Control (RBAC); availability technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP); link aggregation techniques including Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and switch virtualization with Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). Static and dynamic IP routing protocols such as Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) are also covered.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Ideal candidates are IT Professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.