Apache Spark for Data Scientists
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Learn Spark skills from a data science perspective to build unified big data applications combining batch, streaming, and interactive analytics on your data.
Apache Spark is a powerful, open-source processing engine for data in the Hadoop cluster, optimized for speed, ease of use, and sophisticated analytics. The Spark framework supports streaming data processing and complex iterative algorithms, enabling applications to run up to 100x faster than traditional Hadoop MapReduce programs. With Spark, you can write sophisticated applications to execute faster decisions and real-time actions to a wide variety of use cases, architectures, and industries.
This hands-on course explores using Spark for common data related activities from a data science perspective. You will learn to build unified big data applications combining batch, streaming, and interactive analytics on your data.
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Introduction to Java Programming (at least exposure to basic Java syntax)
- Introduction to SQL (familiarity wits SQL basics)
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and Probability
- Data Science background
- Data Scientists, System Administrators, Testers, and other technical business professionals who seek to use Spark for data processing and analysis.