Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager (APM)
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. The Agile Product Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
• Desirable – what customers want
• Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
• Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
• Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
· Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
· Preparing for PI Planning
· Leading PI Planning
· Executing Iterations
· Executing the PI
· Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
Product managers and directors of product management
· Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
· VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
· Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
What You'll Learn
After completing this course, you should be able to:
· Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
· Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
· Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
· Use empathy to drive design
· Apply product strategy and vision
· Develop and evolve roadmaps
· Execute and deliver value using SAFe
· Explore innovation in the value stream
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org