CCS Learning Academy offers the best bootcamps for cybersecurity. Online courses with cyber defence mechanisms and innovative technologies are normally held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Weekdays (full-day schedule)
Weekdays (evening schedule)
Weekends (full-day schedule)
If you have any questions or doubts about whether any of our best bootcamps for cybersecurity are right for you, contact us to set up a conversation with one of our Learning Experts!
Our team can provide you with details and guidance regarding how you might leverage this training course to advance your career.
All prospective applicants must start by contacting us through the form at the bottom of this page.
Instructor-led training and Q&A sessions include demonstrations and use case scenarios on a variety of topics.
Complete assignments, sessions with industry experts, project work, and quizzes as part of your learning experience.
You will have the opportunity to participate in mock interviews in order to help with your post-bootcamp job search.
Enjoy the confidence and knowledge you've gained.
Update Your Resume
Your new resume should reflect the skills and experience you've gained with Cybersecurity tools.
Apply for Jobs
Land roles such as Cybersecurity Specialist, Information Security Specialist, Site Security Administrator, Cryptographer, Cryptoanalyst, Cybersecurity Engineer, and more.
CCS Learning Academy Bonuses
What Kinds of Jobs Do Bootcamp Graduates Land?
Program At A Glance
320 Hours of training
CCS Learning Academy's buffet of the top bootcamps for cybersecurity is the best and aims to bring the best in you. This online training course is an intensive program designed to help you develop genuine expertise in the cybersecurity field as quickly as possible. With decades of experience in talent sourcing and staff augmentation, we know exactly what kinds of cybersecurity-related abilities and certifications employers tend to look for — and we're here to help you acquire them. Hone your skills with our best professional training courses on cyber information security.
Any of our ace bootcamps, require no prior substantial knowledge in any field. Sharpen your professional skills and love for IT, especially network security with our premier online coaching courses.
- This program is available at any learning hub, such as Los Angeles, San Diego etc. or online
- This program is eligible for VA tuition benefits
- Included exam vouchers: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, C)PEH - Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
- Job placement assistance is provided to graduates for 12 months immediately following professional bootcamp completion
- Please contact us for government and corporate pricing
Module 1: Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Explain the center data confirmation (IA) standards.
- Identify the key segments of cybersecurity engineering.
- Apply cybersecurity engineering standards.
- Describe hazard the executives procedures and practices.
- Identify security instruments and solidifying procedures.
- Distinguish framework and application security dangers and vulnerabilities.
- Describe various classes of assaults.
- Define kinds of occurrences including classifications, reactions, and timetables for the reactions.
- Describe new and developing IT and IS advances.
- Analyze dangers and dangers inside setting of the cybersecurity engineering.
- Appraise cybersecurity episodes to apply fitting reaction.
- Evaluate basic leadership results of cybersecurity situations.
- Access extra outer assets to enhance information on cybersecurity.
Module 2: Systems Administration - Windows & Linux
- Install the Linux operating system and configure peripherals
- Perform and modify startup and shutdown processes
- Configure and maintain essential networking services
- Create and maintain system users and groups
- Understand and administer file permissions on directories and regular files
- Plan and create disk partitions and file systems
- Perform maintenance on file systems
- Identify and manage Linux processes
- Automate tasks with cron
- Perform backups and restoration of files
- Work with system log files
- Troubleshoot system problems
- Analyze and take measures to increase system performance
- Configure file sharing with NFS
- Configure Samba for file sharing with the Windows clients
- Setting up a basic Web server
- Understand the components for setting up a LAMP server
- Implement basic security measures
- How to use Windows 10 and Server 2016.
- How to use Local users and groups.
- What are Servers and Clients.
- What do we mean with networking (Routers,Switches)
- What are Public and Private Ip Addresses.
- What are Public DNS zones and Private DNS zones?
- What are Active Directory Domains and why do Enterprises use them.
- How to use Active Directory users and groups.
- How to enable Sharing and NTFS rights.
- How to use Group Policy.
- Preparing for upgrades and migrations
- Managing disks in Windows Server
- Managing volumes in Windows Server
- Overview of Hyper-V
- Defining levels of availability
- Backing up and restoring the Windows Server 2016 operating system and data by using Windows Server B
Module 3: CompTIA Network+
- Explain the OSI and TCP/IP Models.
- Explain the properties of network traffic.
- Install and configure switched networks.
- Configure IP networks.
- Install and configure routed networks.
- Configure and monitor ports and protocols.
- Explain network application and storage issues.
- Monitor and troubleshoot networks.
- Explain network attacks and mitigations.
- Install and configure security devices.
- Explain authentication and access controls.
- Deploy and troubleshoot cabling solutions.
- Implement and troubleshoot wireless technologies.
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies.
- Use remote access methods.
- Identify site policies and best practices.
Module 4: CompTIA Security+
- Identify security threats
- Harden internal systems and services
- Harden internetwork devices and services
- Secure network communications
- Manage a PKI
- Manage certificates
- Enforce an organizational security policy
- Monitor the security infrastructure
Exam Voucher Included
Module 5: Python Programming
- Create working Python scripts following best practices
- Use python data types appropriately
- Read and write files with both text and binary data
- Search and replace text with regular expressions
- Get familiar with the standard library and its work-saving modules
- Use lesser known but powerful Python data types
- Create “real-world”, professional Python applications
- Work with dates, times, and calendars
- Know when to use collections such as lists, dictionaries, and sets
- Understand Pythonic features such as comprehensions and iterators
- Write robust code using exception handling
Module 6: C)PEH - Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Linux Fundamentals
- Password Cracking
- Security Devices
- Information Gathering - Passive Reconnaissance
- Social Engineering
- Active Reconnaissance
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Network Attacks
- Hacking Servers
- Hacking Web Technologies
- Hacking Wireless Technologies
- Maintaining Access and Covering Tracks
Exam Voucher Included
Module 7: CompTIA CySA+
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization's technology architecture
Exam Voucher Included
Module 8: CompTIA PenTest+
- Plan and scope penetration tests.
- Conduct passive reconnaissance.
- Perform non-technical tests to gather information.
- Conduct active reconnaissance.
- Analyze vulnerabilities.
- Penetrate networks.
- Exploit host-based vulnerabilities.
- Test applications.
- Complete post-exploit tasks.
- Analyze and report pen test results
Module 9: CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Architectural concepts and design requirements
- Cloud data security
- Cloud platform and infrastructure security
- Cloud application security
- Legal and compliance
- Career Success: Preparing for the Job Search
- Building a network and using it to Land Interviews
- Career Success: Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Review
- Career Success: Interview Prep (Technical and Non-Technical)
- Mock Interviews
Option 1: Pay in Full
Pay in full to save $3,000!
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $9,995
- Total cost: $9,995
Option 2: Pay in Installments
Pay in installments to save $2,000!
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $1,995
- Paid after Week 1: $3,000
- Paid after Week 4: $3,000
- Paid after Week 8: $3,000
- Total cost: $10,995
Option 3: Finance Your Tuition
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $1,995
- Financed amount: $11,000
- Total cost: $12,995
- Learn more about our student financing partner, Climb Credit
Get In Touch
File(s) size limit is 20MB.