County GovernmentApril 24, 2023 2024-01-29 12:15
How Microsoft Office Application training improves work efficiency for a County government.
Our client is a Florida county government that serves approximately 550,000 residents. As with any county government, the entity is comprised of a collection of departments and divisions that provide a wide range of services including beach and infrastructure maintenance to advisory boards and county councils.
Given the wide array of services the county government provides, they employ a very diverse workforce. They realized a segment of their workforce was struggling with basic computer activities. They came to us for help upskilling their staff on Microsoft Office applications. A significant pain point was how to help workers in the field overcome their discomfort with computers.
We worked with entity stakeholders to identify the challenges employees faced and the overall objectives the organization wanted to achieve, including how to help workers in the field become more digitally savvy. Based on this information, we developed a customized training solution focusing on Microsoft Office applications that met the entity’s goals and made helped workers to improve their basic computer skills.
Our customized training was delivered in-person by a certified SME via a 12-month learning series. This allowed the organization’s entire workforce to participate without disrupting work schedules or compromising productivity. It also allowed us to upskill their workforce on the entire Microsoft Office application suite. The training included lectures, hands-on exercises, one-on-one mentoring, and study materials.
- The organization’s workforce increased their computer capabilities and improved their knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- All employees use Microsoft Office application to be more productive, efficient and effective.
- The organization delivers better customer service and faster response times to their residents which contribute to the organization’s overall success.
AT A GLANCEChallenges
- Creating a comprehensive learning curriculum and approach for adults with low computer knowledge
- Develop impactful on-site sessions that include hands-on exercises and individual support
- Improved operations
- Upskilled employees capable of performing routine tasks efficiently via Microsoft Office applications
- Improved data and process management
- Happy customers
Why They Hired Us
Who We Are
CCS Learning Academy is the professional training division of CCS Global Tech, a full-service technology provider. We use our connection to CCS Global Tech to stay abreast of current technology trends, developments, and needs. We use this information to inform our training offerings, which change to align with the current environment. We’ve been providing high-level technology and business training to professionals since 1997.
Unlike many technology training providers, we are tech professionals first. This means you learn from certified, working professionals who bring real-world experience and scenarios to your learning. We also partner with industry-leading education developers to ensure you’re receiving up-to-date information that contributes to your career advancement.