SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
The best way to combat an attack on an organization’s information assets is to have qualified information security professionals with the appropriate practices and controls to implement, monitor, and administer IT infrastructure to ensure data confidentiality, integrity, and availability. This SSCP certification prep course validates student’s ability to identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential threats, manage, and mitigate threats through risk management concepts, assessment activities, and monitoring terminology, techniques, and systems.
Gain skills to properly and promptly respond to a security incident or forensic investigation with incident handling processes and procedures such as Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP).
This course supports a certification that is a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and meets DoD 8140/8570 training requirements.
In-depth coverage of the seven domains required to pass the SSCP exam:
- Access Control
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Networks and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
- Network security engineer
- Security administrator
- Security analyst
- Systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Systems administrator
- Security specialist
- Systems/network analyst
- Security consultant
- Database administrator
- Systems administration experience
- Familiarity with TCP/IP
- An understanding of UNIX, Linux, and Windows
- Intermediate-level knowledge of network security concepts
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-007)
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep Course
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official (ISC)² Courseware (study guide)
- Practice Assessments with Answer Keys
- Digital Interactive flash cards
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- SSCP onsite exam scheduling support*
- SSCP course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org