PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) credential is a response to the increasing demand for specialized expertise in managing complex projects. Globally recognized, the PMI-RMP credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to successfully lead and direct risk management activities within the projects.
The ITpreneurs 30-hour, classroom PMI-RMP Exam Preparation course provides a high-quality training program that prepares candidates to pass the PMI-RMP® exam as well as teaches how to apply risk management in real life.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated the following:
- The skills and knowledge of project risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and global references
- Apply risk management tools & techniques in practice
- Understand the risk management framework and risk life cycle; share a common lexicon of risk management terms and principles
- Understand the risk concepts of qualitative and quantitative risk tools & techniques along with other factors such as prioritization
- Be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-RMP® exam
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 3 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org