The multitenant architecture enables you to have many pluggable databases inside a single Oracle Database instance. Oracle Database 19c Multitenant Architecture is a three-day hands-on course that explores the multitenant architecture and the different types of pluggable databases (PDBs) in multitenant container databases (CDBs
Please note that this list of topics is based on our standard course offering, evolved from typical industry uses and trends. We’ll work with you to tune this course and level of coverage to target the skills you need most.
- CDB Basics
- CDB and Regular PDBs
- Application PDBs and Application Installation
- PDB Creation
- CDB and PDB Management
- Backup and Duplicate
- Recovery and Flashback
- Resources Allocation
- Data Movement
- Upgrade Methods
What You'll Learn
Our engaging instructors and mentors are highly-experienced practitioners who bring years of current “on-the-job” experience into every classroom. Working within in a hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will explore:
- Core concepts of regular PDBs
- Creating a CDB, and then using different methods to create PDBs.
- How to start and shut down a CDB and how to open and close a PDB.
- Security aspects in CDBs and PDBs in various areas like privileges and roles, lockdown profiles, auditing, Database Vault, and encryption.
- Availability through backup, duplicate, recovery, and flashback topics and then performance, monitoring, and resources allocation management in CDBs and PDBs.
- How you can move data from a non-CDB environment to a PDB.
- How to move data between PDBs by using utilities such as the export and import features of Oracle Data Pump, SQL*Loader, external tables, and Oracle Recovery Manager.
Incoming students should possess a basic understanding of database principles, basic computer skills, and basic programming and basic analytics skills.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 3 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com