Oracle Database 11g delivers economies of scale on easily managed low-cost grids, making it easier to reduce cost of downtime with maximum availability architecture, change IT systems faster using Real Application Testing, partition and compress data to run queries faster using less disks, securely protect and audit data, and enable total recall of data, and make productive use of standby resources with Active Data Guard.
This course addresses Oracle Database 11g Programming with SQL and is focused on:
Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I
- Using SQL to Query Your Database
- Conversion Functions, Group Functions, and Joins
- Subqueries, Set Operators, and Data Manipulation
- Using DDL, Views, Sequences, Indexes, and Synonyms
Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals II
- Controlling User Access and Managing Schema Objects
- Data Dictionary Views and Large Data Sets
- Managing Data in Different Time Zones
- Using Subqueries and Regular Expressions
For on-demand learning, you will have access to this course for 12 months from the purchase date.