In this course, you will learn practical tuning and optimization techniques for SQL Server 2014 that include indexing and statistics strategies, transaction log operations, tempdb and data file configuration, transaction and isolation levels, locking and blocking, and the new In-Memory OLTP engine. You will learn how to create baselines and benchmark SQL Server performance as well as analyze and fix workload for performance issues.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 55144: SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org