Secure Web Application Engineers work to design information systems that are secure on the web. Organizations and governments fall victim to internet-based attacks every day. In many cases, web attacks could be thwarted but hackers, organized criminal gangs, and foreign agents are able to exploit weaknesses in web applications. The Secure Web programmer knows how to identify, mitigate and defend against all attacks through designing and building systems that are resistant to failure. With this course you will learn how to develop web applications that aren’t subject to common vulnerabilities, and how to test and validate that their applications are secure, reliable and resistant to attack.
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 24 months experience in software technologies and security
* Sound knowledge of networking
* At least one coding language
* Linux understanding
* Open shell
* Mile2 C)SWAE
Module 1: Web Application Security
Module 2: OWASP Top 10
Module 3: Threat Modeling & Risk Management
Module 4: Application Mapping
Module 5: Authentication and Authorization Attacks
Module 6: Session Management Attacks
Module 7: Application Logic Attacks
Module 8: Data Validation
Module 9: AJAX Attacks
Module 10: Code Review And Security Testing
Module 11: Web Application Penetration Testing
Module 12: Secure SDLC
Module 13: Cryptography
Who Should Attend
* Web Application Engineers
* IS Managers
* Application Engineers
Upon completion, Certified Secure Web Application Engineer students will be able
to establish industry acceptable auditing standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)SWAE exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Secure Web Application Engineer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.