What Will You Learn From Our CSSLP Training?
We are offering a 40-hour CSSLP – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional to candidates, students, and professionals where they will learn all aspects of incorporating planning, designing, maintaining, and seamlessly managing software.
In our instructor-led course, you will learn about a series of software methodologies required to develop completely secured softwares not prone to attacks.
The CSSLP comprises a broad spectrum of topics mentioned by the common body of knowledge (CBK). There are eight domains of knowledge in the CSSLP CBK.
In addition, we offer teachings based on the following eight domains:
- Software Security concepts
- Requirements related to Secure software
- Understanding the architecture of Secure Software
- Implementation Of Secure Software
- Testing the Secure software
- Managing Secure software lifecycle
- Deploying secure software, looking after operations
- Management of supply chain for secure software
This certified secure software lifecycle professional training effectively guarantees complete knowledge and skills to manage risks, enabling proper development, testing, and also learning to employ tools.
Finally, our objective is to train you with the updated tools and techniques. We also focus on implementing the right practices in each and every phase of software development.
CSSLP course Job Outlook
Employers always look for certified professionals for authentication, and with the CSSLP certification, you will always get a senior position. The CSSLP training online certifications help employers recognize their education and give them the responsibility to implement the best practices in each of the software development lifecycles.
This course can be valuable for the following professionals but is not restricted to:
- Security Managers
- Software developers
- Software engineers
- Penetration testers
- IT managers and directors
Professionals holding a CSSLP certification can hold job positions like:
- Application security engineer
- Web application developer
- Cybersecurity engineer
- Application Development Manager
- Software quality assurance analyst
There are only a few of the job roles, that you can get being a certified CSSLP. But there are various other senior positions managing information, security consultant, and senior IT security specialist that you can also apply for.
What are the benefits of certified secure software lifecycle professional training?
The CSSLP training which is also known as the industry’s premier secure software development certification gives students various benefits. It is no doubt a proven way to build your career and work with the industry’s best practices.
Mentioned below are a few benefits of the CSSLP training:
- Gives leading application security skills: With this certification, you get the necessary authentication among security professionals. You can master all 8 domains and easily solve issues that may take days for others to detect and complete.
- Easily qualify for the CSSLP examination: With our instructor-led training, you get knowledge about the examination procedures and the examination question sets. Also, our assessments will help you to easily gather knowledge and skills of all the topics related to the Software lifecycle and ways to protect them.
- Get the all-in-one examination guide: Our course is excellent for skilling up your knowledge and also passing the examination. In Fact, the resources we provide are based on the 8 domains, and the information that is provided is based on the latest course updates.
- Get self-study resources: In our course bundle, you will also get several self-study resources that will not only guide your security knowledge on each phase of the software lifecycle but will also make the complex topics easy.
CCS Learning Academy also provides course bundles, and practice on LIVE projects. We offer you an opportunity to connect with the industry trends and the present client requirements.
Why Choose CCS Learning Academy For CSSLP Training?
CCS Learning Academy is one of the top IT talent development institutions offering customized IT training to students and professionals. We make sure that our course follows all guidelines mentioned by (ISC)² and that our students evidently benefit from our course.
Whether you want to enhance your job position or are preparing for the CSSLP examination, our instructor-led training with add a lot of value to your skills.
For more insights on our Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) training, or to brush up on your knowledge get in touch with us.