Security Principles are your first line of defense, but often the last box checked! The IT world never stands still! Therefore, neither can IT security. It does not matter if we are talking about the implementation of IoT devices or cloud services, security is important. According to a recent study, the top source of security incidents within a company are the current employees! Mile2 does not want you to be one of them! The Certifed Security Principles, C)SP, course is going to prepare you for security across the entire environment including understanding risk management, identity and access control, network and data security. This is just a short list of everything that we cover within this course,which will include new technologies like IoT and cloud services. This course is intended to prepare you to become a benefit to any company that is attempting to improve its security posture! With this Security Principles certification, you will be marketable to any company, anywhere in the globe!
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months experience with server administration
* C)SA1, C)SA2, C)HT, C)OST, C)NP or equivalent knowledge
* Mile2 C)SP
Security Principles Modules
Module 1 – Intro to IT Security
Module 2 – Risk Management
Module 3 – Understanding of Cryptography
Module 4 – Understanding Identity and Access Management
Module 5 – Managing Data Security
Module 6 – Managing Network Security
Module 7 – Managing Server/Host Security
Module 8 – Application Security for Non-Developers
Module 9 Understanding Mobile Device Security (IoT)
Module 10 – Managing Day to Day Security
Module 11 – Understanding Compliance and Auditing
Who Should Attend
* IT Professionals
* Server Administrators
* Virtualization and Cloud Administrators
Upon completion, the Certified Security Principles candidate will not only be able to competently take the C)SP exam but will also understand the principle security knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Security Principles exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”)
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.