- Suggested Prior Knowledge:
- Who Should Attend
- Upon Completion
- Re-Certification Requirements
To protect an information system you need to be able to see that system through the eyes of the attacker. The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker certification course is the foundational training to Mile2’s line of penetration testing courses because it teaches you to think like a hacker. Therefore, you can set up dynamic defenses to prevent intrusion.
First, you will learn the value of vulnerability assessments. Then, you will discover how to use those assessments to make powerful changes in an information system’s security. Additionally, you will learn how malware and destructive viruses function and how to implement counter response and preventative measures when it comes to a network hack.
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months of IT security experience
* 12 months of Networking experience
* Mile2 C)PEH
Module 0 – Course Introduction
Module 1 – Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 2 – Linux Fundamentals
Module 3 – Protocols
Module 4 – Cryptography
Module 5 – Password Cracking
Module 6 – Malware
Module 7 – Security Devices
Module 8 – Information Gathering – Passive Reconnaissance
Module 9 – Social Engineering
Module 10 – Active Reconnaissance
Module 11 – Vulnerability Assessment
Module 12 – Network Attacks
Module 13 – Hacking Servers
Module 14 – Hacking Web Technologies
Module 15 – Hacking Wireless Technologies
Module 16 – Maintaining Access and Covering Tracks
Who Should Attend
* IS Security Owners
* Security Officers
* Ethical Hackers
* Information Owners
* Penetration Testers
* System Owners and Managers
* Cyber Security Engineers
Upon completion, the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker candidate will be able to competently take the C)PEH exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.