CompTIA’s A+ certification is the industry standard for validating the foundational skills needed by today’s computer support technicians and is included in the approved list of certifications to meet DoD Directive 8570.1 requirements. CompTIA A+ certification requires you to pass two exams.
- CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Exam
- CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) Exam
This course is for CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) Exam
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven, problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry-recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks at the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in endpoint management and technical support roles. CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace.
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) course provides the background knowledge and skills to take the CompTIA A+ Core 2 examination.
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 2 Certification Exam.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft® Windows® environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following official CompTIA courses:
Note: The prerequisites for this course might differ significantly from the prerequisites for the CompTIA certification exams.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Instructor-led training course
- CompTIA A+ Certification guide
- CompTIA A+ pre and post-assessment
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com