CompTIA A+ Core 2
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
The CompTIA A+ certification is a solid foundational credential for entry-level technology professionals interested in boosting their knowledge and credibility. Our CompTIA A+ online preparation course is taught by working professionals who put your learning into a real-world context.
CompTIA A+ Core 2 certified professionals are proven, problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry-recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks at the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in endpoint management and technical support roles. CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace.
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician. It will help you prepare to take the CompTIA A+ Core Series certification examination, in order to become a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional.
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile operating systems and applications.
- Implement operational procedures.
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 2 Certification Exam.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft® Windows® environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following official CompTIA courses:
- CompTIA ITF+ (FC0-U61)
Note: The prerequisites for this course might differ significantly from the prerequisites for the CompTIA certification exams. For the most up-to-date information about the exam prerequisites, complete the form on this page: https://certification.comptia.org/training/exam-objectives
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 day instructor-led training course
- CompTIA A+ Certification guide
- CompTIA A+ pre and post-assessment
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com