The Certified Network Forensics Examiner, C)NFE, certification was developed for a U.S. classified government agency. It’s purpose is to push students with a digital and network forensic skill set to the next level.
In this course you will navigate through 20+ modules of network forensic topics. The C)NFE provides practical experience through our lab exercises that simulate real-world scenarios covering investigation and recovery of data in network.
Other topics include:
- Physical Interception
- Traffic Acquisition
- Wireless Attacks
The C)NFE focuses on centralizing and investigating logging systems as well as network devices. Take your forensics career to the next level with Mile2’s Network Forensics Engineer course.
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 2 years networking experience
* 2 years in IT Security
* Working Knowledge of TCPIP
* Mile2 C)NFE
Module 1: Digital Evidence Concepts
Module 2: Network Evidence Challenges
Module 3: Network Forensics Investigative Methodology
Module 4: Network-Based Evidence
Module 5: Network Principles
Module 6: Internet Protocol Suite
Module 7: Physical Interception
Module 8: Traffic Acquisition Software
Module 9: Live Acquisition
Module 10: Analysis
Module 11: Layer 2 Protocol
Module 12: Wireless Access Points
Module 13: Wireless Capture Traffic and Analysis
Module 14: Wireless Attacks
Module 15: NIDS_Snort
Module 16: Centralized Logging and Syslog
Module 17: Investigating Network Devices
Module 18: Web Proxies and Encryption
Module 19: Network Tunneling
Module 20: Malware Forensics
Who Should Attend
* Digital and Network Forensics Examiners
* IS Managers
* Network Auditors
* IT Managers
Upon completion, Certified Network Forensics Examiner students will have knowledge to perform network forensic examinations. Be able to accurately report on their findings, and be ready to sit for the C)NFE exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Network Forensics Examiner exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.