- C)ISSM Key Course Information
- Who Should Attend
- Upon Completion
- Re-Certification Requirements
Companies will lean on a Certified IS Security Manager, C)ISSM to create solutions for tomorrow’s problems, today. When it comes to identifying critical issues and providing effective IS management solutions. The knowledge and course content provided in the Certified Information Systems Security Manager – C)ISSM will not only cover ISACA®’s CISM exam but will provide a measurable certification that demonstrates proficiency in the IS Management Field. The Certified Information Systems Security Manager covers the skills and knowledge to assess threat analysis and risks, Risk & incident management, Security programs and CISO roles, IS security strategy and frameworks, Audit and Risk management creation of policies, compliance and awareness, as well as DR and BCP development, deployment and maintenance.
C)ISSM Key Course Information
* 1 year experience in information systems
* Mile2 C)ISSM
Module 1 – Introduction
Module 2 –Information Security Governance
Module 3 –Information Risk Management and Compliance
Module 4 –Information Security Program Development and Management
Module 5 –Information Security Incident Management
Who Should Attend
* Penetration Testers
* Microsoft Administrators
* Security Administrators
* Active Directory Administrators
* Anyone looking to learn more about security
Upon completion, Certified IS Security Manager students will have a strong foundation in Cyber Security & IS management standards with current best practices and will be prepared to competently take the C)ISSM exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified IS Security Manager exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.