The Certified Information Systems Security Auditor, C)ISSA, course covers the skills and knowledge to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance, and implement controls for private and public enterprises. Many organizations require an Information System Auditor’s expert knowledge when it comes to identifying critical issues and providing effective auditing solutions. Through the use of a risk-based approach, the C)ISSA is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with both business and industry standards.
Information Systems Security Auditor Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 1 year in IS Management
* Mile2 C)ISSA
Module 1 – The Process of Auditing Information Systems
Module 2 –Risk-Based Auditing
Module 3 – Audit Planning and Performance
Module 4 – IS Systems Auditor reports
Module 5 -IT Governance and Management
Module 6 – Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
Module 7 – Systems Development Models
Module 8 – Types of Specialized Business Applications
Module 9 – Application Controls
Module 10 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
Module 11 – System and Communications
Module 12 – Hardware
Who Should Attend
* IS Security Officers
* IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* IS Systems Auditors
* Information Systems Owners
* IS Control Assessors
* System Managers
* Government Employees
Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Security Auditor students will be able to establish industry acceptable Cyber Security & IS management standards with current best practices and be prepared to competently take the C)ISSA exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Information Systems Security Auditor exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.