- C)ISRM Key Course Information
- Who Should Attend
- Upon Completion
- Re-Certification Requirements
Mile2’s Certified Information Systems Risk Manager, C)ISRM, course is made for IT and IS professionals who are involved with all aspects of risk management. Requests for this particular area of certification is growing fast in the employment sector. Recent high-profile breaches in both the public and private sectors have increased awareness for the need for Risk Management professionals.
Mile2’s C)ISRM certification exam will test your knowledge in all areas of risk management. If you would like some training and test preparation before taking the Certified Information System Risk Manager Exam we offer the C)ISRM course as both a live class and a self-study combo.
First, you will learn to assess a system, then implement risk controls. Finally, you will be able to monitor and maintain risk procedures. With this training, you will be able to identify risks associated with specific industries. After course completion, you will be able to design, implement, monitor and maintain risk-based, efficient and effective IS controls. Knowledge of all of these areas will be required to pass the C)ISRM exam.
C)ISRM Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 1 year in IS Management
* Mile2 C)ISRM
Module 1 – The Big Picture
Module 2 – Domain 1 – Risk Identification Assessment and Evaluation
Module 3 – Domain 2 – Risk Response
Module 4 – Domain 3 – Risk Monitoring
Module 5 – Domain 4 – IS Control Design and Implementation
Who Should Attend
* IS Security Officers
* IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* Information Systems Owners
* IS Control Assessors
* System Managers
* Government Employees
Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Risk Manager students will be prepared to pass the C)ISRM exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Information Systems Risk Manager exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.