The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network.
This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI) exam, which leads to the new CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Configure classic Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Optimize classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshoot classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configure Open Shortest Path First version 2 (OSPFv2) and OSPFv3 in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 behavior
- Troubleshoot OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Troubleshoot redistribution
- Implement path control using policy-based routing (PBR) and IP service level agreement (SLA)
- Configure Multiprotocol-Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP) in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Describe the features of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Describe the major architectural components of an MPLS VPN
- Identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- Explain how packets are forwarded in an MPLS VPN environment
- Implement Cisco IOS Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs)
- Implement DHCP
- Describe the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
- Troubleshoot Cisco router security features
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge of network automation
These Cisco courses are recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
$1,000.00 for 6 months of access
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.