The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) v7.0 course shows you how to troubleshoot LAN, SAN, Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), and Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI).
This course helps you prepare to take the Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (300-615 DCIT) exam, which leads to CCNP Data Center and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Operations certifications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe how to troubleshoot the data center network, troubleshooting tools and methodologies available from the CLI that are used to identify and resolve issues in a Cisco data center network architecture
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to: VLANs and private VLANs; port channels and virtual port channels; Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV); and Virtual Extensible LAN
- Describe troubleshooting of routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, PIM, and LAN security features
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to a single device
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to Fibre Channel interface operation
- Identify and resolve Fibre Channel switching issues when the Cisco NX-OS Software is used in switched mode, and in NPV mode
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to Fibre Channel over Ethernet and FCoE Initialization Protocol (FIP), including FCoE performance
- Describe Cisco UCS architecture, initial setup, tools, and service aids
- Describe Cisco UCS configuration, Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server operation and troubleshoot related issues
- Describe LAN, SAN, and Fibre Channel operations, including in-depth troubleshooting procedures
- Describe Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC) tools for validating performance and facilitating data-gathering activities for Cisco UCS C-Series server troubleshooting, and the troubleshooting approach for hardware and firmware failures
- Define the proper procedures for configuring LAN and SAN connectivity, avoiding issues with the VIC, troubleshooting connectivity issues and Cisco UCS C-Series server integration with Cisco UCS Manager
- Identify the tools, protocols, and methods to effectively troubleshoot Cisco ACI
- Describe how to troubleshoot automation, scripting tools, and programmability
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Configure, secure, and maintain LAN and SAN based on Cisco Nexus and MDS switches
- Configure, secure, and maintain Cisco UCS
- Configure, secure, and maintain Cisco ACI
These are the recommended Cisco courses that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Networking Technologies (CCNA)
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX)
- Configuring Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCCNX)
- Introducing Cisco Unified Computing System (DCIUCS)
- Configuring Cisco Unified Computing System (DCCUCS)
$1,500.00 for 6 months of access
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.